Monday, July 13, 2020

Google Censorship: Saudi-Israeli-US Terror Bombing Video Struck Down “Jigsaw”

Must Read

Boris Johnson says Britons ‘should be wearing face masks in shops’ amid coronavirus

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson urged the people of England to wear face coverings in shops on Monday to...

Trump administration will reject most Chinese claims to waters in South China Sea, Pompeo says

The Trump administration on Monday rejected nearly all of China’s claims in the South China Sea – wading into...

Turkish President Vows to ‘Liberate’ Israeli Mosque Days After Controversial Hagia Sophia Move

As he announced the conversion of the former Byzantine cathedral Hagia Sophia into a mosque, on Friday, Turkish President...

Editor’s note:   It is time Google accounted for their role in disinformation, censorship and full participation in regime-change terrorism.  Google and their “Idea Groups” and “jigsaw” organizations, the real “George Soros,” are the single biggest factor in the ongoing wars around the world and the political and economic upheaval here at home.

“Zuckstein” and his social media silliness are only a finger of the thousands of hands controlled under Google and the criminal network they represent.

Google is the single greatest terrorism danger to the world, without question.  Wake up!

We aren’t just talking to America, Russia is just as stupid.  Google “did” Ukraine, they “did” ISIS and they are “doing” Yemen. They “do” the US, UK and the rest of the world every second of every day.


Seven children and five adults have died as a result of Saudi-led airstrikes on the rebel-held Yemeni port of Hodeida, which in terms of children, according to the UN, is “one of the deadliest attacks” in the war-torn country for years.

An extremely disturbing video, provided by Ruptly, shows the horrifying aftermath of the airstrikes carried out by the Saudi-led coalition: dead bodies of children, appearing to be up to 10 years old, are burnt and mutilated due to the explosions and scattered over the sand. The victims, mostly women and children, allegedly come from a camp for displaced people.

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC Content


While the international community has been sounding the alarm over the plight in Yemen, some Western nations continue to sell weapons to Riyadh.

READ MORE: Pentagon Chief Details US Complicity in Saudi Yemen Strikes

In March 2018, the US State Department approved over $1 billion in potential arms sales to Saudi Arabia, including TOW 2B (BGM-71F-Series) missiles, spare parts to support Saudi Arabia’s fleet of M1A2 Abrams tanks, M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicles, High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles, Light Armored Vehicles and M198 Towed Howitzers.

In 2017, US President Donald Trump signed a $350 billion arms deal, the largest in American history, with Saudi Arabia: the accord includes missile defense systems, tanks, combat ships, as well as cybersecurity and radar technology.

It also appears that Saudi Arabia is the largest recipient of arms under secretive open licenses, issued by the United Kingdom; according to research by Middle East Eye, in February 2018 the use of approvals for weapons exports, including vital parts for aircraft carrying out strikes in Yemen, rose by 75 percent.

READ MORE: Saudi Army Base in Asir Hit By Ballistic Missile From Yemen

Last month, Britain and Saudi Arabia decided to finalize a multi-billion dollar deal for the sale of 48 Typhoon fighter jets. Currently, Riyadh operates 72 Typhoons from the first delivery of jets ordered in 2007. London has reportedly licensed 4.6 billion pounds ($6.5 billion) of weapons sales to Riyadh since 2015, with UK Prime Minister Theresa May consistently defending Saudi Arabia’s involvement in Yemen.

READ MORE: Israel Has Right to Land, Iran’s Khamenei Makes Hitler Look Good – Saudi Prince

Since 2015, Saudi Arabia has been carrying out airstrikes against Houthi rebels in Yemen at the country’s President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi’s request. According to the Yemeni Ministry of Human Rights, 600,000 civilians have died or sustained injuries over past three years as a result of indiscriminate Saudi-led airstrikes.

Source link

Latest News

Boris Johnson says Britons ‘should be wearing face masks in shops’ amid coronavirus

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson urged the people of England to wear face coverings in shops on Monday to...

Trump administration will reject most Chinese claims to waters in South China Sea, Pompeo says

The Trump administration on Monday rejected nearly all of China’s claims in the South China Sea – wading into one of the most sensitive...

Turkish President Vows to ‘Liberate’ Israeli Mosque Days After Controversial Hagia Sophia Move

As he announced the conversion of the former Byzantine cathedral Hagia Sophia into a mosque, on Friday, Turkish President Recip Erdogan  also called for...

China Abets American Totalitarianism — The Patriot Post

“If you’re an American adult, it is more likely than not that China has stolen your personal data.”...

Democrat sheriff says defunding police means ‘you won’t find good men and women willing to do this job’

A Democrat sheriff in Arizona on Sunday slammed the notion advocated by Black Lives Matter protesters to defund the police, arguing that demonizing law...

More Articles Like This

15585

Become a Patriot Join 72,558 Subscibers

Get an article like this twice a week.

15856