Wikileaks was invented to support Roy Cohn’s ‘gayboy’ lovers that the Kosher Nostra put into the White House. This is the simple truth of it and Cohn is still somewhere laughing his ass off as the US is torn apart by a second acolyte of Cohn’s, another bumbling moron in a dress…
VT: Wikileaks is the listed source for the US/UK invasion of Iraq in 2003. Wikileaks is the source for current US policy on Iran. Wikileaks is the source behind the US bombing war on Yemen, the real war, a secret one.
In fact, every fake terror war, every color revolution for the past two decades has, to some degree, depended on the US of fake intelligence fabricated by Israel and released through Wikileaks and Israeli agent Julian Assange.
We have learned today that Trump is negotiating with Assange, trading a pardon for fabricated material on Biden being prepared for Wikileaks by Trump’s Israeli masters.
Below is the true story of Wikileaks going back many years, tying them to the Mossad and CIA and proving, as VT did years ago, that Wikileaks and everything about it is fake.
We begin with the Bush era and move onward, in this decade ago study that unleashed the ADL, Wikipedia and AIPAC on VT. We laughed then but, as Assange helped put Trump, a ‘dime store Hitler,’ in office, the damage is done and America is in ruins.
No one listened. No one listened when they nuked Beirut. They are far from finished with us.
THE “WIKI-WEASEL” VINDICATES BUSH, WAR, TORTURE AND…?
“Wikileaks is a big and dangerous US intelligence Con Job which will likely be used to police the Internet”….F. William Engdahl
“Supporting WikiLeaks founder, Julius Assange and..calling for revolution due to government cover-ups are intended results of a counterintelligence reverse tactic”…Bob Levin, FBI whistleblower
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor
I can only say one word, flabbergasted. When I got the article by Larry Elder, a journalist who is known for finding the real story behind the story, I nearly dropped. The recent release of diplomatic cables, described by former National Security Advisor Zbiegnew Brzezinski as “seeded” with “pointed” facts to “favor an agenda” by an “intelligence agency” clearly restores long discredited George “W” Bush to a place of honor.
“Bush, hammered by the insidious “Bush Lied, People Died” mantra, endured one of the most vicious smears against any president in history. He is owed an apology.
When Hollywood makes ‘The Vindication of George W. Bush,’ maybe Sean Penn can play the lead.”
Bush, assaulted on all sides, his book tours besieged by protests, a president who left office with a country reeling in debt, losing two wars and now with his former vice president, Dick Cheney, indicted for bribery, is a hard sell as a hero. Before this, Wikileaks championed the war on Iraq and its planned expansion into Iran, a continuing theme, as Brzezinski points out, always the “point” of Wikileaks, war on Iran. Everything always goes there. “Hello, how’s your mom, wasn’t that an Iranian I saw sneaking into her garage…?”
WIKILEAKS IS A BROKEN RECORD
Larry Elder isn’t lying. Wikileaks is clearly trying, so very hard, to vindicate Bush and prove Saddam had a nuclear program, something proven dead wrong before 9/11, proven dead wrong in 2003 and in every other source on earth other than Wikileaks, long accepted as always “dead wrong.” Isn’t the fact that the “sexed up” intel on WMD’s was long proven dead wrong the reason for the Chilcott Inquiry in Britain? Hasn’t Tony Blair been assailed for years for having WMD (weapons of mass destruction) intelligence on Iraq “sexed up?”
Now that the death of Dr. David Kelly, the man who took Blair to task over this is now being looked at as a murder, one would think that trying to prove the utterly unproveable would be a hard sell. Wikileaks doesn’t think so. In fact, there is nothing Wikileaks doesn’t think it can’t do.
Elder scoured the Wikileaks “output” and makes a powerful case for the 2003 invasion. From his article at Townhall.com.
“The WikiLeaks de facto declassification of privileged material makes it case closed: Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction — and intended to restart his program once the heat was off.”
Elder then quotes Noah Schloctman, described as “a nonresident fellow at the liberal Brookings Institution” and editor of Wired Magazine. Wired, of course, is owned by Advance Publications, you know, The New Yorker, Tatler, Brides Magazine and dozens of very conservative newspapers. This is Noah Schloctman as quoted by Larry Elder as quoted by, oh, you get the picture;
“By late 2003, even the Bush White House’s staunchest defenders were starting to give up on the idea that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. But WikiLeaks’ newly-released Iraq war documents reveal that for years afterward, U.S. troops continued to find chemical weapons labs, encounter insurgent specialists in toxins and uncover weapons of mass destruction (emphasis added). … Chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.”
IRAQ WAR LOGS – WIKILEAKS VERSION
These are the seven reports that Elder, and, by proxy, Schloctman, are referring to as taken from the Iraq War Logs;
1. 10th June 2006: Al Qaida in Iraq insurgents plan to attack a forward operating base in Karmah with chemical weapons…The insurgents plan to deploy their chemical weapon using mortars as a delivery system. (Analyst Comments: In Iraq AQI has tried several times to employ chemical weapons against coalition forces).
2. 16th August 2008: CBRN personnel has tested the rounds twice with M8 paper and J CAM. EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal), and chemical recon element assess that the chemical … tested positive for chemical agent. EOD reports 12 x full chemical rounds. 14 x damaged rounds are either leaking or empty. The cache consisted of 26 contaminated rounds and 14 empty 155mm rounds.
3. 13th October 2005: As of late September 2005, Al-Qa’ida in Iraq elements allegedly planned to attack Abu Ghurayb prison in early to mid-October using an unspecified number of mortars and car bombs…. AQIZ elements allegedly planned to use 20 “chemical munitions” brought from Syria.
4. 28th January 2006: The ten are chemical weapons specialists and came to Iraq to support the chemical weapons operations of Hizballah Islam I. (Field comment — The chemical operations of Hizballah Islam I were previously reported as Al Qa’ida Iraq operations, the ten unidentified men are chemical weapons specialists from Syria)…The ten unidentified men were taken to Is’Hagey Iraq, where the unidentified chemicals weapons … are stored. The chemical weapons were brought from Syria to Iraq on 21 January 2006.
5. 29th December 2006: As of 27 December 2006, three unidentified Bedouins who were alleged Iraq AQI Operatives planned to transport chemical munitions from Al Judayda, Saudi Arabia, to Nugra Al Salman District, a border area in Al Muthanna Province, Iraq …Subsequently, Iraq AQI operatives planned use the munitions to attack hospitals, outdoor markets, and US military forces in Al Basrah, Al Amarah and An Nasiriyah on or after 15 January 2007.
6. 5th March 2007: AQI insurgency group is planning a rocket attack on several targets in the Baghdad International Zone and a US base in Al Rashdiyah by using Katusha rockets filled with unknown chemicals… these rockets were described as being three meters long and are modified in order to carry the extra weight. (Field Comment – the source was unable to provide the type of chemical and stated that these rockets probably originated from Iran).
7. 20th September 2007: As of late September 2007, Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) militants in Mosul, Iraq were planning an imminent attack on Tall ‘Afar using rockets with Chlorine gas or another chemical compound … The rockets had a range of more than 20 Kilometers, and an impact radius of 50 to 100 square meters. (Comment: the Arabic word “Sarukh” was used to describe the rockets).
IRAQ WAR LOGS – REALITY VERSION
Let’s take a moment and examine these “Wikileak” reports that now are cited as vindicating President Bush, cited by many as reason for war on Iraq. Is there anything in them that would, perhaps, make them less than credible and even “sexed up” like the documents the Chilcott Inquiry is looking into now?
Taken from the above reports, we find the following curious uses of “weasel words.” June 10, 2006, we have “insurgents” but we know nothing but they are ‘planning” something they have “tried”but never done since, well, when did all this start? 1990? 30 years?
Then we are testing “rounds” we found on the ground somewhere. We test them twice. They are contaminated. Surprise, surprise. With areas of Iraq testing as having radiation levels 38 times higher than Hiroshima after a nuclear attack, it takes two tests to find “contamination. It gets even better, we move to January 28, 2006 and now manage to tie, not only Hizbollah and Iran but Syria as well, chemical weapons brought from Syria, to Iraq and stored but never used, never found. This is the purest form of “sexed up” phony intelligence, totally imaginary, Bush era baloney resurrected by Julian Assange. Nobody listened then but repackaged as a Wikileak, these hollow fabrications are now taken by some Journalists as “hard fact.”
On December 29, it gets better. Our informants are three unidentified Bedouins who were “alleged.” OK, we have to stop there, we have twoweasel wordsin one sentence. We have added another country to the Wikileaks “axis of evil,” Saudi Arabia. The…