We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Neighborhood health clinics popular with veterans face crisis as federal funding evaporates. Kymberly Grafton winces with every step she takes, the lingering burden from a training accident and car crash.
- A New Group Wants to Elect More Veterans—From Both Parties. Even the most optimistic interpretation of this week’s government shutdown quickly slides into the abyss of the bottomless distrust between Republicans and Democrats in the House.
- Marshall veterans’ memorial gets $20K. Plans for a veterans’ memorial in downtown Marshall are set to move forward this spring, and a donation from a local family is helping add to the efforts.
- Veterans’ advisory committee seeks applicants. Veterans are needed from across the state to serve on an advisory committee to act as advocates and represent veteran concerns.
- Nevada governor hopeful Laxalt lays out plans for veterans. Republican Nevada governor candidate Adam Laxalt says he wants to tackle veterans issues “head-on” if elected.